Seminar on the PPP and SBA loan procedures TODAY AT 12:30 pm est.
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Please click this URL to join. https://zoom.us/j/172024370?pwd=cTI3bXFRcFFYR0d0RkVrTmRmaTgvdz09
Description: Hosted By: Alexander Almazan, Managing Shareholder, Almazan Law, P.A. and the Workers Compensation Section of the Florida Bar
Brett Bigenho, Vice President, City National Bank
Stephen Taylor, JD, CFP Managing Advisor, Stephen A. Taylor Wealth Management
The webinar is complimentary to all Workers Compensation section members of the Florida Bar.
Objectives and Topics:
- Minimum 2 employee law firms can qualify for relief but you must act quickly
- CARES ACT, SBA Loan and Paycheck Protection Program and you and your business
- Key components of the program and how to access those Federal relief funds authorized through the recent Stimulus Package
- Benefits, who qualifies, what types of loan can you apply for and how much are you eligible for in Federal assistance
- What can the loan proceeds be used for and how do I calculate Average Monthly Payroll (AMP)
- What documentation do you need to upload as part of your application
Who Should Attend?
- Any lawyer or company administrator responsible for forgivable loan relief programs.
- Owners of businesses with between 2 to 500 employees impacted by COVID-19
Or join by phone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592
Webinar ID: 172 024 370
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aboTJ4iFDJ